Derived from the goodness of traditional herbs and spices used in Ayurveda, winter in a mug is a unique herbal tea. Spices, such as the powerful cinnamon, healing star anise and immunity building ginger, combined with the fruity goodness of apples and figs, this herbal tea is power packed and helps you keep your allergies & illness at bay.
· After 8 is a herbal tea or a fruit infusion (tisane) with leading notes of spearmint, apple and fennel. Herbal teas are caffeine free and enjoyed around the clock.
· Give yourself a daily vitamin boost with apple and orange. Layer it with ginger and fennel that act as natural stress relievers and digestives.
· Ausum tea blends are handmade in small batches with zero sugar or sweeteners and no preservatives. The fruits we use in our blends are fully dehydrated in-house starting with locally soured fresh fruit.
· Chill and unwind with after 8 that can be served both hot and cold. Infuse in white alcohol to spruce up your cocktails!
· Ausum tea teabags are crafted using 100% recycled cotton, naturally bleached without the use of any chemicals. Each bag is sanitized using ozone and packed in pouches flushed with nitrogen to retain freshness.