A skinny chai or Rooibos tea is a welcome herbal tea any time of the day. Rooibos is blended with whole spices such as Cinnamon, Cloves, Peppercorn and Cardamom to create a caffeine-free version of the well-loved Indian Chai. Rooibos helps to boost these levels protecting the body against inflammation, toxin, free radicals and pathogens, acting as the body’s own natural detoxifier. Rooibos’ anti-inflammatory properties help to protect against heart diseases and lowers blood pressure. Low calorie and naturally sweet, with the help of the antioxidants and balancing blood sugar, rooibos tea can be a great addition to your beverage choices while trying to lose weight. It also helps people with diabetes.
· Rooibos, Cinnamon and Cloves
· Rooibos (pronounced as “ROY-boss”) is one of the hottest tea varietals to drink right now.
· Boasting of 50 % more antioxidants than Green tea, rooibos tea claims more benefits than green, black, and maybe even matcha tea.
· It can help balance blood sugar, which makes it a good candidate for a diabetic tea.
· Best consumed hot and without milk.