• Original & Authentic recipe Old Goa Oil pulling Formula is based on the 3000 year old research with organic virgin coconut Oil of correct viscosity for mouth and teeth and it is further infused with pure essential oils. Oil pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic practice called ‘Kavala’ or ‘Gandush’ mentioned in the ayurvedic text Charak Samhita and Sushruta Samhita.The basic principle is to remove toxins from the body through the oral cavity and saliva by swishing & spitting out an oil
• Organic & Natural Its 100% Organic derived from Non-GMO & freshly sourced coconuts so the oil that will be detoxifying your soft tissues starts free of toxins.
High Saponification Index – It has a high saponification index which improves the saponification or breakdown of bacterial & virus membranes.
Nutrient-Rich Oil – It is rich in naturally occurring Lauric acid and Vitamin E.
• Cold Pressed & Centrifuged – Being a cold pressed & centrifuged virgin coconut oil, It is of great benefit as it works better in “pulling” the bacteria, viruses and protozoa from the oral cavity.
• Also, since trans fats are absent in being a cold pressed oil when compared to commercial or refined oils which are extracted from strong petroleum based solvents; oil pulling is ideally performed with it. Cold pressed means the oil was obtained through a mechanical process and that the oil never rose above 120°F and to maintain all its anti-microbial properties flavor, aroma & nutritional value.
• Key active agents in OLD GOA Oil Pullers – LAURIC ACID can react with alkalis present in saliva such as sodium hydroxide and bicarbonates to form sodium laureate-soap like substance, which reduces plaque adhesion and accumulation, and possesses cleansing action. Lauric acid has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory properties, prevents dental caries.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that have been opened and used.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Unused Gift Packs
* Items given free as part of a promotion
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Products with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 7 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: N50, Phase IV, Verna Industrial Estate, Verna, GA, 403722, India.
Gift items will not be refunded. They can be exchanged in case incorrect item has been supplied. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a replacement to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: N50, Phase IV, Verna Industrial Estate, Verna, GA, 403722, India. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over Rs.1,000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.