Whether in school, in college or at work, one thing that we’re all familiar with is the little box of dry fruits that is a part of all packed lunches. We thought there had to be a more convenient way of eating those nuts rather than in a messy mix in a little box. Thus the experimentation began! We played around with a whole bunch of different combinations until we found the ideal blend of nuts and apricots with raisins, black currents and watermelon seeds. The outcome was this deliciously chewy bar, with sporadic spurts of crunch that has the perfect balance between the rich flavor of the nuts and the added punch from the fruits.
- Ideal Calorie Snack – It is easy to overindulge on snacks when you get hungry,” says Laura Catalusci, MA, a certified health education specialist in New York. Every Mojo Bar has been portioned perfectly to only contain 140-160 calories (depending on the variant).
- Gluten Free – Feel lighter and say goodbye to bloating!
- Super Foods – Charge your body with vitamins and minerals. Mojo Bar uses superfoods like Almonds, Pistachios, Peanuts, Apricot, Cranberries, Chia Seeds and Flax Seeds.
- Protein Packed – Kick-starts your metabolism. Every Yoghurt Cranberry Bar has approximately 9% of protein. A complete protein source, with all the 9 essential amino acids, which is easily digested and absorbed by the body.
- Fibre Rich – Rich in fibre, the Mojo snack bar gets your digestion ticking. Every Nutty Apricot Bar has approximately 10% of total fibre.
- Energy Booster -Infused with Energy boosting food to keep your Mojo going. Mojo Bar uses GMO-free glucose extracted from natural sources, which is your body’s primary source of energy; it keeps you energized for about 2 hours.