Food tastes better from a natural coconut bowl.
Narla coconut bowls are hand made from reclaimed coconuts. Each coconut is cut, cleaned and sanded, before being finished with an organic virgin coconut oil polish. Absolutely nothing artificial is used during the process from coconut to coconut bowl.
Each bowl is unique, with its own natural shape, size, color and pattern.
Our coconut bowls are great for serving food, salads, desserts, ice-creams and more.
They are reusable, durable and easy to clean.
* 100% Natural and Hand Crafted
* Made from reclaimed coconuts
* Food Safe
* No artificial glues or lacquers
Each bowl is unique in size and shape
* Average Diameter 12.3 cm (6″)
* Average Depth 6 cm (2.5″)
* Average Volume (fill) 500ml – 700ml (16oz – 18oz)
Follow these basic care instructions:
Hand wash with lukewarm water. Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
Coconut Bowls are best suited to room temperature and cool foods. To ensure durability, for warmer foods, prepare your bowl for the change in temperature by first rinsing your bowl in lukewarm water and sit aside until dry.
Do not expose Coconut Bowls to extreme heat or direct heat. Do not use in Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave or Ovens. Hot foods on rare occasions can cause the bowls to crack.
* To restore its smooth and shiny surface polish the bowl with virgin coconut oil.
* Since Coconut Bowls are a 100% natural product, their durability cannot always be predicted.