Mirabela Peppermint essential oil has a revitalizing aroma helps elevate mood and focus and is known to boost blood circulation when applied on skin, hair.
Aroma: Fresh, strong mint
Attributes: Revitalizing, invigorating and cooling.
Ingredients : Pure Peppermint Oil
• Hair care: Menthol in Peppermint essential oil is a vasodilator, and vasodilators improve blood flow. In many instances (such as in female or male pattern baldness), hair loss occurs due to starved blood flow to hair follicles. Increasing circulation with a vasodilator like peppermint could potentially improve hair growth and prevent some hair loss. Add a few drops to your regular hair oil and boost blood flow to undernourished hair follicles.
• Aroma diffuser: Mirabela Peppermint Essential Oil offers revitalizing, invigorating and cooling properties. Diffuse it to elevate your mood and vibe, which in return helps align to a more positive mindset. We call it our Pep Me up Magical Oil. The fresh, strong mint uplifting aroma can give the much-needed quick energy boost to kick-start your morning or beat the mid-afternoon slump. Diffuse Peppermint while working or around kids while doing their homework for an environment that is focused and energized.
• Chakra Healing: Diffuse it during meditation to help heal the Solar Plexus Chakra.
• Bath water: Enjoy the revitalizing scent and soothing aromatic bath.
• Aromatherapy body massage: Add 2 to 3 drops to 10 ml carrier oil like coconut, almond or olive and massage it on the body for a cool, tingling sensation; it also helps boost blood circulation and soothe fatigued muscles after a hard physical activity.
Direction of Use :
Hair care: Add 2 drops to 10 ml carrier oil and massage it into the scalp.
Bath water: Add 5 drops to a bath tub or 3 drops to a bucket of bath water and swish the water to mix the oil well. Avoid contact with eyes.
Aroma Diffuser: Add 5 to 6 drops in a diffuser bowl filled with ¾ of water.