Mirabela Jade Face Roller is made of natural and authentic Jade stone. Metaphysically, natural Jade stone is known to offer healing benefits, brings peace and harmony, believed to attract good fortune and opportunity.
• Daily facial rolling with the Jade roller help increase blood circulation and collagen production to maintain a youthful glow serving as a sort of mini facial at home.
• Reduces the appearance of puffiness and fine lines on the face
• Reduces appearance of dark circles around the under-eye area
• Relives facial muscle tension
• Promotes lymphatic drainage
• Helps skin-care products absorb better into your skin
Directions of use :
Start on a clean face and prep your skin with a facial oil/ serum/ moisturizer. Gently roll the Facial Roller for 5 minutes daily with 10 to 15 sweeps on each section of your face as directed below. Use the lager roller head for most areas of your face (i.e. forehead, cheekbones, jawline, chin and neck), as well as a smaller roller for your delicate eye area. Follow below steps on both sides of your face.
Forehead: Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Roll in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline. Secondly begin from the middle of the forehead out and down towards the temples.
Under Eyes: Begin at the bottom of the eye from the inner corner and move outwards to the temple.
Brows : Roll along the brow bone going from the inside out.
Crow’s feet: Use the small end, apply medium pressure and move the small end of the roller rapidly up and down on the corner of your eye.
Cheeks: Begin from the corner of the mouth up and outward to the ear.
Jawline: Begin rolling at the front of the chin and arc along the jawline to the ear
Chin: Begin rolling from the double chin area and move out and upwards to the ear.
Neck: Start under the earlobe and pull down to the collarbone.