Mirabela Face Roller and Gua Sha Set is made of natural and authentic Rose Quartz Crystal. Rose Quartz Face Roller is a Face tool for daily gentle facial massage to boost circulation, De-puff and relax facial muscles. It is recommended to use the Rose Quartz Face roller once, everyday
Rose Quartz Gua Sha is used to practice ancient Chinese therapy also known as an anti-aging tool designed to naturally lift the face, tone the facial muscles which helps delay sagging of facial muscles with age. Heart shaped Gua Sha tool is designed to comfortably work around the cheekbones, jawline and the brow bone area. It is recommended to use the Gua Sha once, 2 to 3 times in a week.
Metaphysically, natural Rose Quartz crystal is known to respond to the heart chakra, an individual energy center of love.
Benefits Rose Quartz Face Roller :
• Daily facial rolling with the Jade roller help increase blood circulation and collagen production to maintain a youthful glow serving as a sort of mini facial at home.
• Reduces the appearance of puffiness and fine lines on the face
• Reduces appearance of dark circles around the under-eye area
• Relives facial muscle tension
• Promotes lymphatic drainage
• Helps skin-care products absorb better into your skin
Benefits of Rose Quartz Gua Sha :
• Relieves facial, jaw and neck tension.
• Aids manual lymphatic drainage
• Firms the facial muscles and lifts the face over time.
• Contours and sculpts the check bones and jawline for more definition.
• Boost blood circulation and improves the overall health and glow of the skin.
• Reduces inflammation, puffiness and appearance of fine lines
Direction of Use for Face Roller
Start on a clean face and prep your skin with a facial oil/ serum/ moisturizer. Gently roll the Face Roller for 5 minutes daily with 10 to 15 sweeps on each section of your face as directed below. Use the lager roller head for most areas of your face (i.e. forehead, cheekbones, jawline, chin and neck), as well as a smaller roller for your delicate eye area. Follow below steps on both sides of your face.
Direction of use for Gua Sha :
Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
Angle the tool flat against the face (15 degrees), place fingers of the free hand close to the tool‘s edge to provide resistance, and gently sweep tool up and outwards to the corners of the face. Sweep min 5 times on each section. Apply light pressure on the face while sweeping, to prevent bruising. Do it once in a day, 2 to 3 times in a week.
Detailed user manual for usage of Face Roller and Gua Sha on each section of the face is shared along with the product.