As Indians (whose mothers strongly believe that ‘Dahi’ is the solution to most things) we have grown up with yoghurt and developed a special relationship with it. It’s our go-to comfort food and of course very healthy. Having realized that this is such an integral part of so many homes, we decided to tip our hats to it. Combining it with cranberries and cereal and mixing in almonds and watermelon seeds for some added crunch, we have perfected the balance between the sweet and the sour. While the bar retains the signature tangy-ness of the yoghurt and cranberries, there’s just the right amount of sweet from the honey to balance it out!
- Ideal Calorie Snack – It is easy to overindulge on snacks when you get hungry,” says Laura Catalusci, MA, a certified health education specialist in New York. Every Mojo Bar has been portioned perfectly to only contain 140-160 calories (depending on the variant).
- Gluten Free – Feel lighter and say goodbye to bloating!
- Super Foods – Charge your body with vitamins and minerals. Mojo Bar uses superfoods like Almonds, Pistachios, Peanuts, Apricot, Cranberries, Chia Seeds and Flax Seeds.
- Protein Packed – Kick-starts your metabolism. Every Yoghurt Cranberry Bar has approximately 9 % of protein. A complete protein source, with all the 9 essential amino acids, which is easily digested and absorbed by the body.
- Fibre Rich – Rich in fibre, the Mojo snack bar gets your digestion ticking. Every Yoghurt Berry Bar has approximately 8% of total fibre.
- Energy Booster -Infused with Energy boosting food to keep your Mojo going. Mojo Bar uses GMO-free glucose extracted from natural sources, which is your body’s primary source of energy; it keeps you energized for about 2 hours.