Ever wished you could simply take a step back and breathe in the middle of a chaotic day? Calm ‘em nerves provides you with just that.
Floral and flavourful, our first flush tea with it’s incredibly powerful healing ingredients is here to help your overall wellbeing. Organic chamomile, known for its amazing destressing qualities, combined with Echinacea flower which boosts your immunity and the fragrant Jasmine flower bursting with antioxidants and so much more is here for your physical and mental health. Take a break and sip on to calm ‘em nerves.
· Calm ’em nerves is an organic darjeeling first flush infusion tea. Flower tea blend with the leading notes of jasmine and chamomile.
· Harvested in early spring, low in caffeine and packed with antioxidants, darjeeling first flush tea is renowned for its soft and tender finish and often known as the champagne of teas. The soothing notes of jasmine and chamomile promote a sense of wellbeing and calm, helping you ease into a relaxed state and boosting the heart.
· Ausum tea blends are handmade in small batches with zero sugar or sweeteners and no preservatives.
· Destress and relax with this darjeeling first flush blend and get transported into a valley of flowers. Best served hot.
· Ausum tea teabags are crafted using 100% recycled, cotton, naturally bleached without the use of any chemicals. Each bag is sanitised using ozone and packed in pouches flushed with nitrogen to retain freshness.